Monday, June 8, 2020

Welcome to my world of creativity and imagination!








Hi, my name is Tatsiana Coquerel, and I am a Fashion Designer. I would like to invite you to my world of creativity and imagination. Over the years, I was writing diaries, making sketches, photographs and different crazy things that a person could do with a huge passion for Fashion and Art. All these pages of written notes and collages were in my desk until now. I presume the most difficult is to make the very first step. This blog is my modest attempt to become a writer one day. We all have dreams. Very often, we are afraid to believe that one day they will come true. My goal is to publish a book one day, no matter how difficult it can be. Please, welcome and enjoy the notes of a modest girl that still believes in miracles...

No comments:

Post a Comment